Monday, June 12, 2006

studiobrian, the blog

studiobrian, the blog, may become my alter ego of sorts...this is the place where you can discover a little about what drives me...mostly creative, but I'm sure it will extend beyond just that...I'll try to stay on point and not ramble to far from my intended course...for those that already know me, this should prove interesting...come back often (or subscribe), let me know what you think and, most of all, enjoy!


one of my goals is to frequently post new images here...above, for example, is "urban water," a four panel composition consisting of 3# 18" x 60" panels and 1# 24" x 60" panel...I began this composition this past spring while in phoenix...

keeping my website up to date has proved a bit challenging...this blog should go a long way to solving that situation...which, as it happens, my website is going through a tremendous overhaul, so soon I will be unveiling a new look with a new emphasis...you can always stop by studiobrian.com to see if I've gotten beyond this simple promise and have actually gotten something new in place...

...later

No comments: